Monday, May 30, 2011

Thinking about college?

It's the end of the year, and college is right around the corner, right? Okay, maybe it's a long four-year corner, but you've got to start thinking about how you're going to pay for it sooner or later. Might as well be sooner.

Check out my article on Pell Grants  called "Your Pal the Pell Grant" at collegepiggybank.org to start learning about the Pell Grant! Read it, and you'd better like it, too. Seriously: Click the Facebook "Like" button at the top of the article.

I got a Pell Grant to help me through my teaching credential--it's a sweet deal to start off your financial aid. If you thought you had to start off your college career crazy in debt, think again.

4 comments:

  1. What will we be doing with our blogs now that the year is over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still an author of your blog, and until further notice, I will be leaving all class blogs intact. Feel free to continue posting, or to start up your own blog.

    It's been a pleasure being your teacher, and I hope you will continue to develop your formidable writing skills. Your command of the English language is up there with the best of any students I've ever had, and if you so choose, I'm sure you will meet with success as a writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree because the sooner you think about college the better. You will need to save up for college and Pell Grants is a great way to do that. I also heard about another program called `` The Gerber Life College Plan``. This helps parents start saving up when their kids are only in pre-school. This plan is also great because if your child decides not to go to college theres is no penalty, so your child can use the money for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea i heard about that Gerber thing to.I was watching it on a commercial and start to research about it.If your child decides not to go to college , he can take the money and do anything with it.Its called ,"Flexibility".

    ReplyDelete