Saturday, November 13, 2010

Your Illiterate. Your illiterate what?

Der English Answerman:
Wy r u you so up tite about english?


-sum kid

Dear Sum Kid:
First of all, cool name! Are you really into math? It's nice to see kids these days starting to enjoy math.

Second of all, the reason I am "up tite" is because I am not "down" with making a fool of myself using the written word. I make mistakes on this blog more often than I should, and when I catch myself, I force myself to eat nothing but bread crumbs and water for three days.

Third of all, thanks for spelling my name correctly.

Fourth of all, check out this post about COLLEGE students who are FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE.

Fifth of all, say hi to your sister "Minus Girl." Best of luck to you, Sum Kid.

1 comment:

  1. Hi English Answerman. (: Maybe I just laugh too much, but I found this post extremely amusing. I look crazy in class right now because I am the only one laughing. xD

    ReplyDelete