Sunday, October 14, 2012

Props to Period 5

Great job on your posts everybody! We're getting better each week. You guys saved me the agony of having to watch a bunch of terrible role models on TV. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing touch with culture since I don't have TV, but you all helped educate me.

The big question is, how much are you all influenced by these terrible role models you seem to know so much about? : )

A few things to keep in mind on your posts:


  • Don't forget to include paragraphing. Your posts shouldn't be one humongous chunk of text.
  • When you use photos, you must include a photo credit.
  • Be sure to write enough content so that you can deal with the subject in-depth. Some posts start strong, but there's just not enough writing. 



Nice work overall! Keep working hard, keep improving, and keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment