Wednesday, January 11, 2012

English Answer Man's Goals for the New Year

I've seen several writers post about their resolution to eat less. My resolution is to eat MORE. More vegetables. One way I'm going to accomplish that is by buying packs of frozen veggies whenever they're on sale, and stashing them in the staff refrigerator. I'm serious.

The best part is that no one will steal them. Who's ever heard of getting jacked for frozen broccoli?

I do have a few others, and here they are in no particular order:
  • Take yoga AND pilates. I know my way around the weight room, but that yoga room can be quite intimidating. I'm going to muster up some courage and unfurl that yoga mat.
  • Read 20 good books, and few mediocre ones. In particular, I want to read 4 books on teaching/education, 4-6 works of "classic" literature, 4 books on nutrition/fitness, and 4 books on faith/spirituality.
  • Launch a new blog with my sweet wife on topics of health, nutrition, vegetables, and other green topics.
  • Write an average of one post a week for English Answerman. 
I think my next post will be on big goals, mini goals, and the path to achieving them.

What are your goals for the new year, and how do you plan to achieve them?

No comments:

Post a Comment